Certified Public Accountant


Frequently Asked Questions

How do I get started with KENGO?

Getting started is easy.  Simply use our contact form, call us directly at (714) 422-6441 or e-mail Kevin Dong (kevindong@kengocpa.com).

We will e-mail or call you back within one business day.

Where are you located?

We are located at 611 W. Civic Center Dr., Ste 207, Santa Ana, CA 92704.

Parking is available in front of the building.

What items will you need for my individual tax return?

To ensure that your tax filing goes as smoothly as possible, please bring the following items from the list below.  Note that this is a comprehensive list and not all items will apply to you.  Feel free to give us a call to find out exactly what you will need to bring.

  • Last year’s tax return
  • The names, SSNs, and birth dates of your spouse/partner and dependents
  • W2’s from each employer you worked for
  • All 1099’s received:
    • 1099-INT for Interest Received
    • 1099-DIV for Dividends received
    • 1099-S for the sale of Real Estate
    • 1099-SSA for Social Security Benefits
    • 1099-R for distributions from pensions, annuities & IRA’s
    • 1099-G For Unemployment
    • 1099-MISC for Independent Contractor fees
  • 1098T – Tuition Statement
  • 1098 – Mortgage & Home Equity Loan Interest paid
  • Total of all medical and dental expenses
  • Total of child or dependent care expenses
  • The amount of rent or property tax you paid during the year
  • Any estimated tax payments you made during the year including any state tax that was due from last years return
  • List of charitable contributions made during the year
  • List of educational and job-related expenses for the year
  • Mileage you drove for business, medical, or charitable purposes
  • A copy of your last car registration notice
  • The amount you paid last year to get your taxes done
  • Purchase and Sale information for Stock Sales

How can I track my federal and state refunds?